Iran Visa Fee for Citizens of American Samoa at Interest Section of Iran in Washington, D.C, United States
Below you can find the visa stamp fee and the visa application fee for citizens of American Samoa in case their visa is issued at the Interest Section of Iran in Washington, D.C, United States. Please note that this information varies for different nationalities and different places of visa issue. If you have any questions regarding Iran Visa, visit our Visa Assistant.
Place of Visa IssueInterest Section of Iran in Washington, D.C, United States
- The visa stamp fee should be paid in Cash and in USD.
- Not all embassies, consulates, and airports have the same stamp fee. Usually, embassies and consulates have cheaper stamp fee.
- The value of 52 USD is based on the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs standards.
- As some countries could be sensitive about Iran stamps on passports, your passport will not be stamped. The authorities at the airport will give you the stamp and sticker on a separate document to prevent potential problems in the future.
- The visa stamp fee must only be paid by the applicant, at the Interest Section of Iran in Washington, D.C, United States.
- The visa will not be posted or handed to anyone other than the applicant.